COMPLETE: 2K Follower Giveaway
This giveaway is complete. Please keep an eye out for our winner announcement.
Living Country in the City invites you to enter to win over $650 worth of fantastic prizes from my partners and other companies that I love an support. Included in the prize giveaway are items from MTN OPS, Bowhunter Brotherhood, Elk101.com, Huntin’ Fool, Rocky Mountain Game Calls, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers and more! See below for a full list of items and entry instructions. The drawing will be held once Living Country in the City reaches 2000 followers on Instagram.
- Like the original Instagram post by Living Country in the City and tag two (2) or more friends in the comments. For every tagged friend that starts following me after you tag, you’ll get a bonus point. If five or more of your tagged friends start following me, I’ll double ALL your points.
- Follow these accounts on Instagram:
- Fill out the contest entry form below to subscribe to email updates from Living Country in the City.
Additional Entry Opportunities
- Subscribe to the Living Country in the City Podcast. (Screenshot Required)
- Leave a rating & review of the Living Country in the City podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. (Screenshot Required)
- Like Living Country in the City on Facebook.
- Follow @LvngCountry on Twitter.
- For every friend tagged on a giveaway post on Instagram that starts following me after your tag, you’ll get a bonus entry. If five or more of your tagged friends start following me, I’ll double ALL of your entry points.
Full List of Prize Items
One winner will be selected to win all of the items listed below, worth over $650.
- 1 Year Unlimited Membership to Huntin’ Fool
- 1 Year Access to Elk101.com’s University of Elk Hunting Online Course
- 1 Year Supporting Membership to Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- 1 Year Individual Membership to Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
- 1st Month Free to Bowhunter Box Club
- MTN OPS Fitted Operative Cap (S/M Brown)
- MTN OPS Goblet (Clear)
- MTN OPS Ignite (Green Apple)
- Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls Bully Bull Elk Grunt Tube
- Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls Elk Herd 4-Pack Assorted Diaphragm Calls
- Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls Diaphragm Call Carrying Case
- Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls “Full of Bull III” DVD
- Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls “Full of Bull” Elk Calling Instructional CD
- Bowhunter Brotherhood Mesh Back Cap (Camo/White)
- Bowhunter Brotherhood Mesh Back Cap (Black)
- Whitetail Rendezvous Podcast Mesh Back Cap (Black)
- Signed Hand-Drawn Canvas Elk Print by Championship Elk Caller, Lydia Smith
- A Hunter’s Heart: Honest Essays on Blood Sport by David Petersen
- Legendary Whitetails Dream Buck Ornament
- Elk101.com Decal
- Bowhunter Brotherhood Decals (White & Orange)
- MTN OPS Elk Decal
- Living Country in the City Stickers
This giveaway has been completed. To receive further updates from Living Country in the City, please sign up to receive email updates.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at livingcountryinthecity.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Living Country in the City, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Living Country in the City as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, May 19, 2017 at 10:00am PDT and ending when the Living Country in the City Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/livingcountryinthecity/) reaches 2000 followers. Living Country in the City will determine the last entries accepted.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at “https://livingcountryinthecity.com/blog/2017/05/2k-follower-giveaway/”. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified above, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. Entry “tags” found to be official celebrity, brand or similar Instagram or Facebook accounts may disqualify your entry at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. To uphold the integrity of the sweepstakes and protect our fans, social accounts determined to be “sweeper” accounts may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living County in the City. “Sweeper” accounts are defined in this context as accounts where a majority of visible posts are dedicated to giveaways. Entrants who do not complete the full e-mail sign-up process, agree to be added to the Living Country in the City e-mail list and remain on the list for the duration of the sweepstakes will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the items listed in the “Full List of Prize Items” section of the above page. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Living Country in the City. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Living Country in the City’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Living Country in the City to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Living Country in the City reserves the right to adjust the prize offerings at any time without notice.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected from the eligible entrants by Living Country in the City. Winner will be notified by email within one (3) days following selection of Winner. Living Country in the City shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within one (3) day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LIVING COUNTRY IN THE CITY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Living Country in the City, anyone acting on behalf of Living Country in the City, and Living Country in the City’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Living Country in the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Living Country in the City’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Living Country in the City may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Living Country in the City. Living Country in the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Living Country in the City has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Living Country in the City reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Living Country in the City and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Living Country in the City PO Box 29342, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than seven (7) days after the announcement of a winner.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Living Country in the City PO Box 29342, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States of America.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Living Country in the City is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.