1 Year Podcast Anniversary Giveaway
It's hard to believe that we're coming up on the one year anniversary of releasing my first episode of the Living Country in the City podcast. To celebrate, I'm giving away a Living Country in the City hat (your choice of style and color) and decal to two lucky entrants. The contest runs from 12:00AM PST February 3, 2018 until 11:59P PST March 4, 2018.
- Make sure you're following @livingcountryinthecity on Instagram.
- Like the original Instagram post by Living Country in the City.
- In the comments on the original post...
- List the episode number and tag the guest of your favorite episode.
- Tag a friend that you thing should listen to the podcast.
- Tag someone (not yourself or your brand) who I haven't yet interviewed that you think would make an amazing podcast guest.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the giveaway post on Instagram and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Living Country in the City, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Living Country in the City as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 12:00am PST and ending on Sunday, March 4, 2018 or at the discretion of Living Country in the City. Living Country in the City will determine the last entries accepted.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the comments section of the original giveaway post on Instagram. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified above, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Instagram IDs, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. Entry “tags” for the friend tagging portion of the entry found to be official celebrity, brand or similar Instagram or Facebook accounts may disqualify your entry at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City. To uphold the integrity of the sweepstakes and protect our fans, social accounts determined to be “sweeper” accounts may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living County in the City. “Sweeper” accounts are defined in this context as accounts where a majority of visible posts are dedicated to giveaways. Entrants who do not fulfill the entirety of the requirements fully until the time that a winner is selected may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Country in the City.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a hat and decal. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Living Country in the City. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Living Country in the City’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Living Country in the City to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Living Country in the City reserves the right to adjust the prize offerings at any time without notice.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected from the eligible entrants by Living Country in the City. Winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Living Country in the City shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to any Instagram settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within one (3) day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LIVING COUNTRY IN THE CITY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Living Country in the City, anyone acting on behalf of Living Country in the City, and Living Country in the City’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Living Country in the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Living Country in the City’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Living Country in the City may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Living Country in the City. Living Country in the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Living Country in the City has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Living Country in the City reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Living Country in the City and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Living Country in the City PO Box 29342, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than seven (7) days after the announcement of a winner.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Living Country in the City PO Box 29342, Los Angeles, CA 90029, United States of America.
- Facebook/Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Living Country in the City is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.